07:41

Missing a friend!

Feeling sad today. Yes my team mate is leaving from the project. He is leaving to Newzealand for other project. He is not only my colleague but also a good friend of mine. He’s place right next to me and we keep talking, discussing, arguing and fighting on things. It would be a great surprise for us if we are not fighting for 2 days continuously. The environment would be more live if he is in his full swing. Here after I’ll be missing him:(


I wish him all the best in his future endeavors!!

4 comments:

- இரவீ - said...

We have big squad in your boat; his intensity is like that...

Balaji S Rajan said...

Do not worry. You will be alright. We all are like kids. I understand your feelings.

Balaji S Rajan said...

please change your font colour. not able to read.

Balaji S Rajan said...

please change your font colour. not able to read.